<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, July 24, 2009
Hello, I am sad. And I'm drowning myself in sad music. Ironically, they make me feel better. Soon I will perfect my playlist to listen to whenever I'm feeling down. Such feelings are common these days.

I went hmv-shopping today after school. Couldn't find the album that I wanted. But I managed to get 2 other albums. Both of which don't have lyrics. Sucks man, they're the things I look forward most to when buying albums. I'll forgive soundtracks. But pssssh it's been months and I'm still annoyed with A Fine Frenzy for having just lyrics to one verse per song. Anyway, I went kino-shopping after that. For the next few months I will try not to wander around hmv and kino and borders anymore. It's high time I hit the books, start mugging my ass off.

Here's a sneak peek at my sad playlist. Leave me with songs to fill it up, if you will.

Bell X1's Eve, the apple of my eye
Snow Patrol's How to be dead
Rilo Kiley's Dreamworld
Rachael Yamagata's Be be your love
10:47 PM;